From Justine Alexander:
It was amazing to see God bless with so many women attending our event. What an incredible day!
I wanted to encourage all of you by saying THANK YOU. You worked so hard to bring friends; we had an unprecedented number of guests at this event! Also, it was great to hear all of you share your heart responses; both to the event, and also during the days of fasting and praying leading up to it. God is working!
So many of you donated dresses and Subway gift cards to support Tigerlili Resources. Meredith, the CEO of Tigerlili, was overwhelmed with our support, and sent us this video. Including the donations we collected on Sunday, we provided 276 dresses and over 50 gift cards!
As amazing as the event was, the hard work and power comes now in the follow up! Some suggestions:
- Please continue to pray for the hearts of guests to turn to Jesus.
- Follow up with a great conversation, possibly going out for coffee or have them over for dinner.
- Share your own story with them and see where they are at with God. Do they want to go deeper, to get to know and experience Jesus?
- You could also use the questions from Spring Forward; go HERE to view them again.
- Ask your friend to study the Bible, or join you for a Family Group. You can ask you family group leader or me if you need help or have questions!
If you have photos you would like to share, please just reply to this email and include them as an attachment. Kathy has already posted a few on Facebook, but we would love to post some additional pictures from this past Saturday.
Lastly shout out to all of the women (and a few men!) that helped to make this event amazing and glorifying to God! Thank you for using your gifts for god!
Ephesians 3:20-21 ….
Love you all!
Easter Weekend (March 30th and April 1st): We’re looking forward to next weekend’s events! We are still accepting monetary donations for eggs and candy; click here to donate now. We’ve purchased candy and eggs in bulk this year, to stretch the donations as far as possible. Donations can be accepted through this coming Sunday.
Camp Registration: We are still in the Early Bird registration period, until April 30th. You can go HERE to access all camp registration forms, packing lists, camp dates, and information about the venue.
Also, take a look at this year’s HYC logo…designed by one of our own Heartland families! (I personally LOVE it!)
Eurasian Missions Contribution (May 20th): Our goal this year is $75,000, to support our Eurasian brothers and sisters. Continue to think and pray about how much you want to give.
See you on Sunday, Gateway!