It’s that time of year! Here’s how to download your your giving statement from 2017. I do recommend doing this on your laptop/desktop if possible, as opposed to a mobile device.
2. Enter your login information (or click the “Forgot Username or Password?” link if you need help recalling this info.)
3. From the column on the left, select “Give” (the dollar sign icon).
4. On the “Give” page, you’ll see three tabs: “Give”, “Schedules/History”, and “Pledges”. Select “Schedules/History”.
5. On the far right, you’ll see a button labeled, “Giving Statement”. Press it.
6. Set the parameters for your report. For those who are married, I recommend selecting “Family”, as this will return all contributions from both you and your spouse. From the “Quick Date Range” menu select “Last Year”. Then click “Run Report”.
7. The report will be generated as a PDF, which you can print off for your taxes.
Here’s what’s coming:
Marriage Retreat (February 10th and 11th, Tan-Tar-A): Online registration closes TONIGHT. . Cost is $40 for the retreat, go HERE to register.
The hotel block is full but you can call the resort directly to book your room: (573) 348-3131.
Any questions, please contact Vince Hawkins (Vhawk38@gmail.com).
Singles Valentines Party (Friday, February 16th, 7pm): If you are single and an adult, you are invited! This is a FREE event and friends of Gateway are also welcome! We’ll serve appetizers, play games, dance, take pictures in the photo booth, and more. There is no sign up for this adults-only event but RSVP is requested to help the Singles Ministry plan. Please email email@example.com.
Congregational Devotional (Friday, February 23rd, 7pm): It’s family time! Please make plans to join us for the first congregational devotional of the year. Childcare will be provided.
SAVE THE DATES!
Daddy Daughter Dance – Saturday, March 3rd. Full details will be shared this Friday.
Gateway Women’s Day – Saturday, March 17th.
For those of you who will be at the family devotional, see you in a few hours!