Good news, ladies!
Registration for our 2018 Women’s Day is now LIVE!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Saturday, March 17th, 9:30am – 11:30am. Doors open at 9:15.
- This event is for all women and girls age middle school and up. Please invite your friends!
- Tickets are only $3 each and include a continental breakfast.
- Register by Sunday March 11th and your ticket will be FREE!
To assist you in your outreach efforts, we have created the following tools:
- Shareable graphic. Good option for texts or private messages.
- Facebook event. Please add yourself to the invite list and also invite your friends!
- Website page. For friends who are not on Facebook. Good option for email.
Our lesson will focus on “springing forward” for God, and discussing how He may want to use us. In preparation for this, we invite all women to do the following:
Pray and fast on March 7th. We will be linking arms with the sisters in our fellow Heartland churches and our sister churches worldwide to take part in a day of prayer and fasting, where we ask God for direction on how He wants to use us.
Press for Progress on March 8th. As part of the worldwide International Women’s Day on 3/8, we encourage all women to take the first steps in doing whatever our Father has placed upon your heart to do.
We look forward to seeing you and sharing stories together on the 17th!
Also on deck…click HERE for full details on the first two events:
Daddy Daughter Dance (Saturday March 3rd, 5:30pm – 7:30pm): HEADS UP…this is the final Sunday to register for the Daddy Daughter dance at church. Online registration will close next Wednesday, February 28th.
Marrieds Bowling Date Night (Saturday April 21st, 6pm – 8pm): To sign up for this event, please register and pay in person at the sign up table at church on Sundays. Cost is $20 per couple and includes two hours of bowling and shoe rental. Last day to sign up is Sunday, March 11th.
Talent Show (Saturday March 10th, 6pm – 9pm): All members are invited to attend our churchwide talent show! Performances from various members in singing, spoken word, and more. Free admission to this family-friendly event.
That’s it for this week! See you tomorrow night at the Congregational Devotional, at 7pm!