Happy Thursday! A few last minute things regarding this weekend:
- Online registration for the Marriage Retreat will close at midnight tonight, but you will also be able to register at the door on Friday, February 17 (6:30pm – 8pm) and Saturday, February 18 (9:30am – 10:30am).
- If you have already registered, GREAT! Those who have registered need to stop by our Retreat Check-in table during one of the above time frames.This is where you will pick up your name tags (which will grant you admission to the event), and any goodies you’ve earned. We HIGHLY recommend stopping by on Friday if possible!
- Those attending the Marriage Retreat will also attend worship at Union Station Hotel on Sunday, February 19th at 10am.
- If you are not attending the Marriage Retreat, we invite you to attend worship at our Main Campus at 9am. Childcare will be available for ages 4 and and under; older children will sit with their caregivers for this service.
In other news…
Congregational Devotional (Friday, February 24th, 7pm): Please do make plans to attend our first congregational devotional of the year! We will be discussing our plans for 2017.
Upstairs, our childcare will be hosting a kids’ version of “Minute to Win It” for all grade-school age children! Childcare will also be offered for younger children (infant-4 years).
Last Nights of the King: 2017 Women’s Day (Saturday, March 18th, 9:30-11:30am): This year, we’ve opted to “go paperless” on our invitations for the Women’s Day! Don’t worry, you have several options to invite your friends:
- Sharing the information on website: gatewaycitychurch.us
- Video trailer for the show can be found HERE.
- Via Facebook. Click HERE for the Facebook Event. This is a public event so feel free to share!
- Download the e-card image HERE share via text/private message on your phone, or on social media.
- Share this PDF flyer via email…and of course you can also print off the the flyer and share in person as well!
What you need to make sure your friends know:
- Tickets are $10 and include a Continental Breakfast.
- If they purchase their tickets by March 5, they will get a 20% discount…pay just $8 per ticket!
- This performance is suitable for age 10 and up; childcare will not be provided.
- When they are ready to buy tickets: gatewaycitychurch.info
Missions Support Opportunity:
From Kuri Lahai-Pumagoi, the daughter of Denise Lahai-Pumagoi:
My name is Kuri Lahai-Pumagoi and I am the daughter of Denise Lahai-Pumagoi. I and my fellow Spanish 3 & 4 classmates will be embarking on a missions trip to Honduras on February 25, 2017. While in Honduras we will be staying on a farm where a girls’ orphanage is located. We will be ministering to the girls and the local schools. We’ll also be giving them school supplies and essential items such as toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc. My mother has worked very hard to raise money for this trip, but we are still coming up short. I would appreciate any help that I could get from the brothers and sisters of the church. Please contact my mom if you would like to contribute: (314) 532-3034 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org