Looking forward to seeing all of you at the Fall Fling this Sunday! A few details:
- We will have two services at the main campus (9am and 11am) and one downtown service at 11am, as usual. Childcare will be provided at both main campus services. Party will start at 12:30pm at the main campus.
- Fried chicken will be provided. Each household should bring a side dish to share in a disposable container, with a serving utensil.
- Please also bring lawn chairs.
So you think you can bake?
There’s still time to contact Kathleen Palmer if you are interested in entering the pie-baking contest (636-293-9331, texting OK).
- TWO CATEGORIES: Fruit-filled (pies that contain “whole fruit”, like apple, blueberry, peach, strawberry rhubarb, etc) and Other Fillings (Chocolate Creme, Lemon Meringue, Pumpkin, Pecan, etc) Each pie can be entered in one category only.
- Pies must be at least partially homemade; store-bought crusts are OK.
- First and second place prizes of bragging rights and REACH gear will be awarded for both categories.
Women’s Rustic Retreat: October 21st – 22, at the Babler Outdoor Education Center in Babler Park (Wildwood, MO). Cost is $50 per person and includes twin bed accommodations and all meals. Click here to register now.
Click here for a printable flyer, which includes the program and packing list.
Campus & Singles – Fall Costume Party: Doug and Toni Meyerkord are hosting a costume party on Saturday, October 29th at 8pm. Prizes will be awarded for best costumes. Please text Toni for details: 314-348-0940.