All current and aspiring leaders are invited to attend our yearly training on Saturday, August 29th,9am – 3pm. As in the past, this training will be held at Pere Marquette Lodge and Conference Center in Grafton, IL. We will begin with coffee, fellowship, and worship. Classes, discussion, and collaborative group activities will inspire and challenge every leader to grow in their leadership skills.
A complimentary lunch will be provided for all attendees, but you must RSVP to receive a meal ticket. Please click on the link below to RSVP for the Greenhouse training. Please note, married couples must register separately to receive a meal ticket for each:
Click here to RSVP for the Greenhouse Training and reserve your free meal ticket.
Come join us for a great weekend of camping, floating, fishing and relaxing in the great outdoors at Bass River Resort! Every year this weekend is filled with fellowship, food and fun – making memories that last a lifetime. This year should be no different!
How to register:
- Call Bass River Resort (800-392-3700) to reserve your spot as soon as possible. Register ASAP so we have an idea how many are participating!
- Mention that you are part of the Gateway City Church group reserving under Dan Schroeder
- Campers will be responsible to arrange their own float trips.
- We will have a communion service at 7 PM Saturday evening at the waterfront.
- If you have any questions, email Dan Schroeder at email@example.com
- Adult (Sun – Thurs) – $9.50 p/person/night – $10.12 w/tax
- Adult (Fri – Sat) – $11.00 p/person/night – $11.71 w/tax
- Children 8-12 yrs – $5.00 p/child/night – $5.32 w/tax
- Children 7 yrs & under – Free
River Trip Prices: