SAY CHEESE! We have been blessed with the use of a professional photobooth at the banquet complete with backdrop and props. As a gift to you, you’ll have an opportunity to get a complimentary 5″x7″ photo, similar to the one above. You can take a picture with your family, friends, small group, whoever you like! The photo will be printed onsite and available for you to take home as a souvenir of the evening, no charge! Images will also be emailed so you can share with friends and online.
Christmas Banquet (Friday December 7th, 6:30pm): I’m busy today with the details for Friday night. From what I’ve seen, it’s going to be a great party! Just a couple of last-minute instructions:
- Address (just in case!): 6921 S Lindbergh Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63125
- Doors open at 6:30, please arrive no later than 6:45. This is a plated dinner so it’s important that everyone arrives on time, to keep the dinner on schedule.
- If you aren’t coming and have transferred your ticket to someone, that’s fine! Just reply to this email and let me know who is coming in your place, so I can update my attendee list.
- On the night of the banquet if you are unable to attend, please text my husband, John Rosario, so we know not to expect you. (314-732-8687)
- This event is sold out. No tickets will be sold at the door.
See you there!
Blood Drive (Sunday December 9th, 9am-1pm): Red Cross will be on hand this Sunday to collect blood bank donations! Please consider giving if you are able. CLICK HERE to preregister and speed up your check-in process. Remember that all who give this Sunday will be emailed a $5 Amazon gift card, courtesy of the Red Cross.
Singles Events (December 14th and 15th): This is a busy weekend for the Singles, with two back-to-back events! First, there will be a devotional at the church building on Friday night (12/14) at 7pm.
Then on Saturday (12/15) at 7pm is the Christmas Party at the Whispering Hills Clubhouse (12545 Markaire Drive Creve Coeur MO, 63146). Please RSVP here by this Sunday if you plan to attend the Christmas Party, to ensure the planning team orders enough food. The party is free but we ask that all who attend bring a white elephant gift valued at $10 or less, and DO wear your finest Christmas sweater.
Bumper Bag Sunday (December 16th, during church): BIG thanks to those of you who took bags and flyers last Sunday! A reminder to be canvassing your neighborhood. Some tips:
- We recommend that you place your bags and flyers no later than this coming Tuesday, to allow your neighbors time to shop.
- Please remember to fill in your personal details on the flyers with your contact info and pickup day/time.
- Suggested pickup day is Saturday December 15th, but you can choose a day that works for your schedule, between now and 12/15.
And then bring all donations to church on Sunday, December 16th, placing them next to your car bumpers. No need to bring inside; our helpers will pick up your donations for you! Contact Yolanda Suber with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s all for now! See you on Sunday.